Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Aaron Blair, 69, Bridges Road, Nevils – failure to appear.
* Paula Jackson Lockhart, 50, Deloach Street – probation violation.
* Maurice Lawton, 28, Mulberry Court – wanted person, obstruction, giving false information.
* Casena Renay Pressley, 20, Walks Mill Road, Griffin – improper turn lane usage, possession of a Schedule III Controlled Substance.
* Darion Sterling Wilson, 20, Hoseanna Road, Griffin — possession with intent to distribute Schedule II Controlled Substance.
* Spencer Ran Bowen, 24, U.S. 301 North – driving with a suspended license, failure to maintain lane.
* Carl Calvin Roberson, 46, Donaldson Street – wanted person.
* Jontavius L. Williams, 20, Laurel Oak Drive, Hephzibah – failure to maintain lane, DUI (refused test), underage possession by consumption of alcohol.
* Dominique Pereze Butler, 19, McLeod Road, Swainsboro – disorderly conduct, felony theft by receiving stolen property, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, wanted person.
* Herman Ballard, 19, Turner Street, Swainsboro – disorderly conduct, felony theft by receiving stolen property.
* Christopher Allen Nance, 18, Mincey Street, Metter – disorderly conduct, marijuana possession, carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a deadly weapon at a public gathering, carrying a pistol without a license, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, felony theft by receiving stolen property.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Willie Frank Steele, 47, Hightower Road – probation violation.
* Jerry Futch, 71, Reed Branch Road, Pembroke – public intoxication.
* David Lee Powell, 25, Mill Creek Road – false report of a crime.
* Carl Calvin Roberson, 46, Donaldson Street – probation violation (Superior Court).
* Bruce Felton Rogers Jr., 20, Mason Road, Pembroke – probation violation.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
Troopers issued the following citations Friday – Sunday:
* DUI arrests – Jerry Thomas Pritchard III, 18, Bennett Grooms Road, Brooklet – DUI (.153).
* Seatbelt citations – four.
* Child restraint citations – five.
* Speeding citations – 10.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Corey Alphonso Smith, 26, Third Street, Pompano, Fla.— entering auto.
* Reagan William Brittain, 19, Landings Parkway — underage possession/consumption of alcohol and obstruction of an officer.
* Joseph Tanner Croft, 21, Georgia Avenue — public intoxication.
* Ari Lee Tatum, 20, Statesboro Place — underage possession/consumption of alcohol and disorderly conduct.
* Abigani M. Abduahi, 26, Georgia Avenue — public intoxication, false report of a fire, obstruction of an officer and giving false information to an officer.
* Shirwa Jama, 23, Lanier Drive — public intoxication and obstruction of an officer.
* John Michael Estes, 19, Olympic Boulevard — underage possession/consumption of alcohol.
* Aaron Alexander Schwartz, 18, Southern Courtyard — possession of marijuana, possession of a drug-related object and underage possession/consumption of alcohol.
* Officers issued two traffic citations Saturday and five Sunday.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* VARIOUS LOCATIONS – Entering autos were reported a Kid’s Korner on North College Street, Proctor Street and other locations by citizens who attended the Platinum Lounge. Items such as speaker boxes, purses, cell phones, GPS units and iPods were reported stolen, and several car windows were shattered.
* EL SOMBRERO/FAIR ROAD – Two people in separate incidents reported cars broken into, windows shattered, and purses, cash, keys and other items stolen.
* BLUE RIDGE DRIVE – A woman said someone kicked in her door and stole jeans and cologne.
* UNIVERSITY PINES APARTMENTS – An iPod, jeans, camera and hair clippers were stolen in a burglary.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* LAGOON ROAD – (Statesboro) A woman said a man slapped her in the face and broke the phone during an argument.
* OLD PORTAL ROAD – (Portal) A man reported a metal drum, faucet head and copper wire stolen.
* COLONIAL COURT – (Statesboro) A man said someone rang his doorbell two nights in a row, but no one was there.
* KENNEDY BRIDGE ROAD – (Register)Two men were arrested for public intoxication while causing disturbances and being unwanted at a junk yard. One man was found passed out in a car in the junk yard and the other belligerently told deputies his birth date was 11/42/41.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* FRIDAY — Officers issued three traffic warnings, assisted seven motorists and responded to one alarm.
* SATURDAY — Officers issued six traffic warnings, assisted two motorists and responded to one alarm.
* SUNDAY — Officers issued two traffic warnings, assisted four motorists and investigated one accident.
* C-LOT — A student reported a vehicle rolled into his vehicle. When he got out of his vehicle, the other driver pointed a gun at him and fled the scene.
* NURSING/CHEMISTRY BUILDING – Someone stole a bicycle.
* DELTA TAU DELTA HOUSE – Someone reported a fight.
* WATSON HALL — An intoxicated person was reported.
* UNIVERSITY VILLAS — A laptop computer was reportedly taken.
* KENNEDY HALL — An intoxicated person was reported.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
Troopers reported the following activity over the weekend:
* Crashes investigated – six.
* Fatalities reported – one (no details available Monday).
* Total vehicle stops – 53.
* Seat belt warnings – one.
* Child restraint warnings – none.
* Speeding warnings – 10.
* Total warnings – 36.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed - seven.
* Motorists assisted – none.
* Miles patrolled – 1,744.
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday—Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 18 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 25 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 11 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 34 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 34 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 30 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Saturday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday – no calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – one call.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — three calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday – five calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – seven calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 14 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – seven calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – two calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – two calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – one call.
* Claxton Police Department /Friday – two calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — three calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — one call.
* Brooklet Police Department/Friday – one call.
* Portal Police Department/Saturday – three calls.
— compiled by Holli Deal Bragg