Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Trevor Howard Clarke, 18, Lanier Drive – DUI under 21, refused test; tail light violation.
* Darian Finney, 18, Winding Way – no driver’s license.
* Antonio Erasto, 24, Barn Mobile Home park – failure to obey traffic device, no driver’s license.
* Erin Sharese Kimble, 20, Grouper Way, St. Mary’s – driving with a suspended license, window tint violation.
* Erick Quintero, 19, U.S. 301 South — no driver’s license, headlights violation.
* Tiffany Lavon McCullough, 27, Robin Hood Trail – criminal trespass (domestic violence).
* Charles Mark Smoak, 59, North College Street – DUI (refused test), second offense.
* Howard Allen Tucker Jr., 27, Akins Pond Road – battery.
* Katina Michelle Posadas, 37, Lotts Creek Road, Claxton – driving with a suspended license, suspended registration.
* Joseph Oscar Johnson, 55, Hendrix Street – stop sign violation, driving with a suspended license.
* Jennifer Julia Hood, 20, Warnock Street, Brooklet – theft by shoplifting.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Christopher Jason Biggers, 40, R. T. Myers Road, Ellabell – simple battery, disorderly conduct.
* Peggy Lynn Smothers, 41, R. T. Myers Road, Ellabell – pointing a gun at another, reckless conduct, disorderly conduct.
* Anthony Tony Fabrizio, 24, Jessica Lane – carrying a concealed weapon.
* Zacheriah Miller Jr., 27, Ogeechee Road, Sylvania – possession of methamphetamine, open container, public intoxication, seat belt violation.
* Latressa Shontelle Stripling, 27, Holloway Circle, Register – simple battery, disorderly conduct.
* Melissa Neely Martinez, 33, Bragan Road, Brooklet – criminal trespass, damaging or tampering with property of a public service organization.
* John Nelson Dyer, 45, St. Andrews Circle – simple battery.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
Troopers issued the following citations Friday – Sunday:
* Patrick Steven Bradley, 24, Harriet’s Bluff, Woodbine – DUI (.137).
* Christopher Griffin, 21, Alma Road, Millen – DUI (.102).
* Kimberly Rebecca Wolfe, 22, Stone Edge, Macon – DUI (.169).
* Seatbelt citations – two.
* Child restraint citations – two.
* Speeding citations – 13.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued one traffic citation Friday, four citations Saturday and four Sunday.
* Mihir K. Patel, 20, Southern Courtyard — possession of marijuana, underage possession/consumption of alcohol, manufacturing false identification documents and possession of a fraudulent document.
* Jamie Linn Deratt, 18, Centennial Place — underage possession/consumption of alcohol.
* Michael James Fowler, 20, Porthlake Road, Gainesville — underage possession/consumption of alcohol.
* Joseph Arthur Green, 19, Brandie Elaine Avenue, Snellville — theft by receiving stolen property.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* WILDWOOD DRIVE – Several citizens reported automobiles being broken into and things such as sunglasses, GPS units, iPods, textbooks, and knives stolen. One man caught the offender on video and the case remains under investigation.
* PARKER AVENUE – A woman said her debit card was used without consent.
* MILLER STREET EXTENSION — A man reported the theft of a boat motor.
* SOUTH EDGEWOOD DRIVE – A man said someone broke into his car, took a checkbook and left a cigarette burn.
* CONE HOMES – A man argued with his father about corporal punishment of a younger brother, which he thought was excessive.
* MIKELL STREET – A juvenile ran away and was apprehended. Social caseworkers ordered an ankle monitor placed on her. The girl later threatened to cut the monitor off and run away to Savannah after being told to clean her room.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* OLD HAPPY ROAD — (Brooklet) Deputies stood by as a woman retrieved property from a home where she had lived with a man she is divorcing. The couple argued over a ring and she said he switched vehicles with her without her consent.
* ELLIS ROAD – (Statesboro) A man said another man grabbed him during a dispute over money.
* CLITO ROAD – (Clito) A woman said a man threatened to beat her and chop her fingers off. He also called her a derogatory name.
In a separate and unrelated incident a woman reported the theft of three four-wheelers.
* WESTSIDE ROAD – (Statesboro) A couple argued and the woman hid the man’s cell phone, refusing to give it to him.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* FRIDAY — Officers issued five traffic warnings, assisted three motorists, responded to an unwanted person an Lakeside Cafe, responded to one alarm and investigated one accident.
* SATURDAY — Officers issued five traffic warnings, assisted three motorists and responded to one alarm.
* SUNDAY — Officers assisted two motorists, assisted one sick person and responded to one alarm.
* RECREATION ACTIVITY CENTER – Someone reported a book bag stolen. Another person reported the theft of a cell phone.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
Troopers reported the following activity over the weekend:
* Crashes investigated – seven.
* Fatalities reported – none.
* Total vehicle stops – 29.
* Seat belt warnings – two.
* Child restraint warnings – none.
* Speeding warnings – six.
* Total warnings – 35.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed — five.
* Motorists assisted – three.
* Miles patrolled – 1,001.
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday—Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 15 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 19 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 18 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 30 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 24 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 29 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Saturday – no calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday – one call.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – eight calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — three calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday — three calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – 11 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — five calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – nine calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – four calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – one call.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – three calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Friday – one call.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — no calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — one call.
* Brooklet Police Department/Sunday – two calls.
911 Fire Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Statesboro Fire Department/Friday – nine calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Saturday – four calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Sunday – no calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Friday – two calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Saturday — two calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Sunday — one call.
* Metter Fire Department/Friday – one call.
* Metter Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
* Claxton Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
911 EMS Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Bulloch County EMS/Friday — two accident calls, one rescue call and 17 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Saturday – three accident calls, a fire call and 12 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Sunday – two accident calls and 14 medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Friday — five medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Saturday — two medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Sunday – one accident call and four medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Friday — two medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Saturday – four medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Sunday – two medical calls.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Friday: two calls to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Georgia Forestry, a call to Jenkins County 911 and a call to Emanuel County 911.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Saturday: three calls to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Bulloch County Humane Enforcement, two calls to Georgia Forestry and a call to Screven County 911.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Sunday: three calls to Emanuel County 911; four calls to Bulloch County First Responders; a call to Bulloch Humane Enforcement; a call to Tattnall County 911; two calls to Georgia Forestry.
— compiled by Holli Deal Bragg