Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
NOTE: Due to a person giving police a false name, it was erroneously reported Wednesday that Christopher Morgan was arrested for forgery. The true identity of the person actually arrested is Turnel Farley.
* Turnel Farley, age unavailable, Atlanta – first degree forgery , identity fraud, and giving false information to police.
* Brent Charles Sanders, 21, Preston Drive – marijuana possession, possession of THC (in a form other than marijuana), possession of a Schedule II narcotic (Tylenol 3).
* William Yeager Sadler, 20, Preston Drive – marijuana possession, possession of THC (in a form other than marijuana), possession of a Schedule II narcotic (Dilaudin), and possession of a dangerous drug (Promethazine).
* Elizabeth Felicia Bynes, 31, Eleanor Street, Savannah – probation violation.
* Ronald Dean Williams, 49, Van Buren Street – wanted person.
* Antonio Rodriguez Williams, 23, Josh Court, Millen – theft by shoplifting.
* Antwon Deangelo Johnson, 27, Newington Highway, Sylvania – driving with a suspended license, tag light violation.
* Marcus Chad Walden, 27, Miller Street Extension – expired tag, no license.
* Michelle Diane Prenatt, 40, Blue Ridge Drive – battery.
* Unika Shaharia McNeil, 35, North Man Street – wanted person.
Bulloch Sheriff's Arrests
* Brandon Laroi Daniel, 19, Georgia Avenue – theft by taking.
* Nancy Kristina Allen, 28, Clito Road – probation violation.
* Jeremy Termain Love, 40, Packinghouse Road – failure to register as a convicted sex offender.
* Unika Shaharia McNeil, 35, North Main Street – bench warrant (cocaine possession).
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
* DUI arrests – none.
* Seatbelt citations – none.
* Child restraint citations — one.
* Speeding citations – none.
* Total citations – two.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued one traffic citation Wednesday.
* Christopher Ian McCabe, 26, St. Andrews Circle — DUI, headlight requirements and expired tag.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* EAST VINE STREET – A woman found a silver Liz Claiborne purse and turned it over to police. Messages were left at the owner’s number.
* LINDBERG STREET – A suspicious man was arrested for outstanding warrants.
* CAMBRIDGE AT SOUTHERN – A laptop was stolen.
* MILL RUN APARMENTS – A man argued with a woman about her drinking, and called police when she left driving drunk.
* EAGLE COURT CONDOMINIUMS – A person reported the theft of clothes, a DVD player, two TVs, food and CD.
* PARK PLACE APARTMENTS — A woman said a female she did not know tried to enter her home, and argued with her about a man the offender said was romantically involved with both women. The offender threw a brick and letters at the complainant’s door.
* 24 EAST APARTMENTS – A woman said she gave a man $50 for a washer/dryer combo and he never brought it – or the money – to her.
* FOXRIDGE APARTMENTS – A man and woman argued and shoved each other over text messages.
* HOMETOWN INN – A woman said a man was holding her property until she returned a ring he gave her for Christmas.
* FLETCHER DRIVE – A woman said her husband hit her in the head with a basketball and then choked her.
* BLUE RIDGE DRIVE – A man said his mother hit him several times after she had been drinking. She was upset because his phone kept vibrating, he said. She also threw his clothing outside. When the woman admitted the deeds, police arrested her.
Bulloch County Sheriff's Incidents
* OWL DRIVE – (Statesboro) A burgundy 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo was reported stolen.
* SCOTT’S CREEK LANE – (Register) A woman fell victim to a Jamaican lottery scam.
* LONGWOOD DRIVE – (Statesboro) A man reported the theft of a laptop computer and Xbox.
* OLD REGISTER WAY – (Statesboro) Someone stole a pink piggy bank with $3 and a TV.
* NEVILS-GROVELAND ROAD – (Nevils) A man said a woman cut his clothes up after an argument.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
* Crashes investigated – two.
* Fatalities reported – none.
* Total vehicle stops – six.
* Seatbelt warnings – none.
* Child restraint warnings – none.
* Speeding warnings – one.
* Total warnings issued – four.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed – three.
* Motorists assisted – none.
* Miles patrolled – 357.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* EAGLE VILLAGE — Officers responded to a drug complaint.
* SIGMA CHI HOUSE — A speaker system, TV and a Greek pin was taken from the house on Olympic Boulevard.
Central 911 Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Wesnesday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff's Department — 10 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department — 17 calls.
* University Police Department – no calls.
* Georgia State Patrol – two calls.
* Candler County Sheriff's Department – five calls.
* Evans County Sheriff's Department – one call.
* Claxton Police Department – one call.
911 Fire Department Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Wednedsday:
* Statesboro Fire Department – one call.
* Bulloch County Volunteer firefighters — six calls.
911 EMS Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Wednesday:
* Bulloch County EMS – one accident call, one fire call and six medical calls.
* Candler County EMS – four medical calls.
* Evans County EMS – one accident call and one medical call.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Wednesday: four miscellaneous calls and two to Bulloch County First Responders.
— compiled by Holli Deal Bragg