Sylvania Police Arrests
* Keonte S. Clark, 22, Shadowbrook Circle (Springfield)—battery, cruelty to children, willfully obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers.
* Sandy Marie Waters, 25, Mock Street—driving while license suspended/revoked/first offense.
* Cindy McCall, 44, Railroad Street—probation violation, failure to appear (for finger-printable offenses only).
* Cortney Rodriquez Allen, 29, Powell Place (Statesboro)—probation violation.
Sylvania Police Incident
* COUNTRYSIDE ESTATES—Someone reported a disturbance where an offender was said to threaten to kill people.
* WT SHARPE DRIVE—A minor was stopped in an alley and found to have possession of an alcoholic beverage.
* FRIENDSHIP ROAD—A complainant reported an altercation at the middle school when the offender, the complainant’s ex-girlfriend’s mother, accosted him on the way to his vehicle.
* WEST OGEECHEE STREET—A woman reported being harassed by another woman while in Dollar General.
* NORTH MAIN STREET—Someone reported damage to a window at his place of business.
* THOMPSON STREET—A complainant reported being kicked and punched by three offenders at his home.
Screven Sheriff’s Incidents
* HIGHWAY 301 SOUTH—Upon a vehicle traffic stop for not maintaining lane, a woman said she had taken pain pills along with drinking beer.
* BURGESS FREEMAN LANE—A woman stated her wallet was missing after having men working in her house.