Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Randy Demetrius Perkins, 30, Poplar Street – wanted person, open container.
* James B. Belval, 41, homeless – theft by shoplifting.
* James R. Melton, 45, Clito Road – wanted person.
* Nathanael M. Robinson, 19, Wyngate Circle – underage possession of alcohol, public intoxication, obstruction.
* Georgia Giwa, 20, Springbottom Road, Lawrenceville – expired tag, DUI (refused test).
* Paul Walden Jr., 44, West Cherry Street – wanted person.
* Lacodi Rico Johnson, 29, Stiles Street, Savannah – felony theft of services, parole violation.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Danielle Nicole Hopkins, 24, Lanier Drive – driving with a suspended license.
* Anthony Fitzgerald Raymond, 47, Main Street, Rocky Ford – felony theft by taking.
* Shavon Alphonso Knight, 31, Knight Drive – DUI, speeding.
* Shativa Natia Calhoun, 23, Wigfall Road, Register —driving with a suspended license, passing violation.
* Justin Bryan Davis, 29, Old Happy Road, Brooklet – cruelty to animals, discharging a firearm near a highway, discharging firearm while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
Troopers issued the following citations Friday – Sunday:
* DUI arrests
· Joshua Cale Fallin, 31, Gohler Avenue, Savannah – DUI (refused test).
· William D. Wilson IV, 22, Burkhalter Road – DUI (.150).
· James Michael Imhoff Jr., 26, Ga. 46, Brooklet – DUI (.102).
* Seatbelt citations – two.
* Child restraint citations – none.
* Speeding citations – 13.
* Total citations – 36.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued four traffic citations Monday.
* Andrew Vincent Sturkie, 18, Centennial Place – disorderly conduct, underage possession of alcohol.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* STATESBORO EARS, NOSE AND THROAT – A woman told police an unknown man had been messaging her since the wee hours of the morning.
* CARMEL DRIVE – A man reported the theft of $400 worth of prescription medications.
* THE POINTE AT SOUTHERN – A man told police several unknown men knocked at his door. When he opened it, one pointed a gun and demanded money. Nothing was reported to have been taken from the victim, who was not hurt, according to reports.
* CAMPUS CLUB APARTMENTS – Female victims reported a man threatening them.
* SEASONS APARTMENTS – A man said his roommate threatened him with bodily harm.
* OLD TOWNE DRIVE – A man reported receiving numerous calls about having won cash prizes.
* EAGLES LANDING – A tenant reported a wallet, $40 and identification stolen.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* NEVILS DAISY ROAD – (Nevils) Warrants are to be issued for a man in regards to a flatbed trailer taken from the complainant’s property.
* COLFAX ROAD WEST – (Statesboro) A man and woman argued over their infant child being outside in the heat. When he took the baby from her, she struck him in the head with a cell phone.
* RALEIGH COURT – A man and woman were walking their dogs when another man said “sic ‘em,” and his dog, a pit bull, attacked the couple and their dogs, biting the man. Due to having no proof of rabies shots, the dog was confiscated.
* U.S. 80 EAST – (Statesboro) Two women argued after one confronted neighborhood children she said were bullying her son. One woman claimed to have been struck by the other.
* PAT’S LANE – (Statesboro) A man was obnoxious and tried to wrestle with another at a party, and when the homeowner asked him to leave, became very belligerent. He threatened to beat the homeowner, but was gone by the time deputies arrived.
* CEDARWOOD ACRES MOBILE HOME PARK – (Register) A man argued with a woman after finding her texting to other men. She became irate and threw things and he held her to keep her from hurting him.
* PAMELA WAY – (Statesboro) Someone reported the theft of an air conditioner unit and copper wiring.
IN a separate incident, a man became enraged when a woman asked for money and ripped her shirt when he grabbed her. He also tore part of her hair weave.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* Officers responded to 3 motor vehicle accidents, and 11 alarms.
* CENTENNIAL PLACE – Someone reported someone was coming in after hours and disturbing items in the office.
* MAIL CENTER — A suspicious person was reported sticking their hand into the outgoing mail slot.
* SOUTHERN COURTYARD — Officers responded to a drug complaint of the smell of marijuana. No drugs were found.
Georgia State Patrol Reports
Troopers reported the following activity over the weekend:
* Crashes investigated – five.
* Fatalities reported – none.
* Total vehicle stops – 63.
* Seat belt warnings – 11.
* Child restraint warnings – none.
* Speeding warnings – 22.
* Total warnings – 75.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed — 15.
* Motorists assisted – two.
* Miles patrolled – 2,100.
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday — Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 17 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 12 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 11 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 19 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 21 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 18 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Saturday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday –one call.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – five calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — five calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday — four calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – nine calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 13 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – eight calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – three calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – six calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – seven calls.
* Claxton Police Department /Friday – two calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — two calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — no calls.
* Portal Police Department/ Sunday – one call.
* Brooklet Police Department/Saturday – two calls.
* Brooklet Police Department/ Sunday – one call.
911 Fire Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Statesboro Fire Department/Friday – two calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Saturday – four calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Sunday – four calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Friday – two calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Saturday — four calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Sunday — one call.
* Metter Fire Department/Friday – three calls.
* Metter Fire Department/Saturday – one call.
* Claxton Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
* Bellville Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
911 EMS Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Bulloch County EMS/Friday — one accident call and 15 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Saturday – two fire calls and 17 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Sunday – 13 medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Friday – one accident call and five medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Saturday — five medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Sunday – one medical call.
* Evans County EMS/Friday — one accident call and one medical call.
* Evans County EMS/Saturday – one accident call and two medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Sunday – one accident call and two medical calls.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Friday: two calls to Emanuel County 911, a call to Bulloch County First Responders, and a call to Air Transport.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Saturday: six calls to Bulloch County First Responders.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Sunday: four calls to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Evans County Georgia Forestry, a call to Bulloch County Georgia Forestry, two calls to Emanuel County 911, a call to Tattnall County 911 and a call to Chatham County 911.
— Compiled by Holli Deal Bragg