Sylvania Police Arrests
* Viann Nicole Lashay Benton, 19, Rincon—possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Terrence Terrell Barnes, 22, Savannah Highway—possession of marijuana.
* Travis Jarmel Cooper, 23, Veeta Drive—driving while license suspended/revoked/first offense, possession of marijuana.
* Desmond Sherard Pace, 23, Proctor Street (Statesboro)—driving while license suspended/revoked/first offense.
* Ahmad Young, 22, Railroad Street—possession of marijuana.
* Xzavain Jermal Graham, 22, Countryside Estate—possession of marijuana.
* Palazzuras Antwan Griffin, 35, Hillcrest Heights—operating vehicle with suspended/cancelled/revoked registration, driving while license suspended/revoked/first offense, failure to maintain insurance, DUI of alcohol.
Sylvania Police Incidents
* HIGHWAY 301 NORTH—A small bag of a green leafy substance was found in a vehicle during a license check.
* HIGHWAY 301 NORTH—Marijuana was found after officers conducted a traffic stop due to tail lights being out.
Screven Sheriff’s Arrests
* Nancy Kristina Allen, 29, Clito Road (Statesboro)—probation violation.
* Gregory Joseph Milliken, 35, Burton Ferry Highway—aggravated child molestation, aggravated sexual battery, statutory rape, child molestation.
* Phillip Keith Sapp, 46, Shearhouse Road (Guyton)—reckless driving, DUI of alcohol, open container.
* Robert Gary Youmans, 55, Union Church Road—probation violation.
* Willie J. Smith, Jr., 19, Abram Street—possession of forbidden articles by inmate.
* Robbie L. Blackburn, 25, Windfield Road—false report of a crime.
* Malachi Delfield Hunter, 21, Countryside Drive—criminal trespass.
* Emily Kay Pierce, 25, Old Lewisville Road (Millen)—theft by shoplifting.
* Jessica Lorin Pierce, 28, Dodd Circle (Statesboro)—driving while license suspended/revoked, operating unregistered vehicle, theft by shoplifting, possession of controlled substance with intent.
* Calvin Antonio Cooks, 23, Thousand Oaks Drive (Hartsville, SC)—driving while license suspended/revoked, speeding.
* John Henry Lewis, 28, Highway 80—possession of marijuana.
* Daniel Lee Muns, 42, Ellison Bridge Road (Sardis)—disorderly conduct.
* Allen Lee Brown, 36, Railroad Avenue (Oliver)—disorderly conduct.
* James Bryan Collins, 17, Mock Street—possession of cocaine.
* Leonard Joseph Stansell, 23, Blackburn Road—possession of cocaine.
* Palazzuras Antwan Griffin, 35, Hilcrest Drive—probation violation.
* Albert Christopher Badger, 31, Lawton Place Road—driving while license suspended/revoked.
* Eddie Lee Carswell, 31, Bryans Bridge Road—driving while license suspended/revoked.
* Paul Todd Salter, 20, Chance Road (Perkins)—burglary.
* Brandy M. Barbee, 33, Halcyondale Road—driving while license suspended/revoked, speeding.
Screven Sheriff’s Incidents
* COUNTRYSIDE DRIVE—A man caused damage to a woman’s property by kicking holes in the wall and knocking things over because he became upset.
* HIGHWAY 301 SOUTH—A woman’s boyfriend, wanting to get his kids back, made up a story about her grandmother holding her in a vehicle against her will.
* BUTTERMILK ROAD—A complainant said someone entered his residence and removed five firearms and a utility trailer.
* OLIVER HIGHWAY (Newington)—Someone observed a man, highly intoxicated, in the roadway walking into traffic.
* WAYNESBORO HIGHWAY—A man reported a driver running a stop sign, then crossing into the complainant’s yard, striking his fence.
* WAYNESBORO HIGHWAY—Someone reported a stolen car tag.
* HIGHWAY 73—During a traffic stop, marijuana was found in the vehicle.
* RAILROAD AVENUE (OLIVER)—Two men were reported fighting again over a girl, after a week prior having cut each other with a chainsaw.
* BURTONS FERRY HIGHWAY—A vehicle was reported stolen or missing.
* BEAVER DAM ROAD—A domestic dispute involving a knife was reported between a male and female. The female said during an argument over finances, the male pulled a knife on her and threatened to cut her.
* STATESBORO HIGHWAY—A man noticed his truck had been struck on the passenger side, unaware of when or where it happened.