Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Jonathan Michael Baldwin, 19, Northcrest Drive – failure to stop at a stop sign, driving with a suspended license.
* Senakol Dorsette Reese, 32, Lanier Drive – driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance.
* Lucian Charles Lyons, 61, Circle Drive – probation violation, seat belt violation.
* Efrem Lee Sanchez, 37, Bermuda Run Road – public intoxication, criminal trespass.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* John Dale Carter Sr., 53, Nevils-Denmark Road, Pembroke – felony theft by taking, criminal trespass.
* Pavis Daishel Washington, 21, McKinnon Street, Claxton – felony theft by taking.
* George Rynelder Sabb IV, 22, George Sabb Road – driving with a suspended license.
* Brian Eugene McCollum, 27, Eagle Branch Road – tag light violation, marijuana possession, illegal possession of a controlled substance (Oxycodone).
* Rakeshkumar Rameschandra Patel, 38, Callaway Court, Brunswick – no driver’s license.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
* Troopers issued 44 traffic violation citations Thursday – Sunday.
* Alexander D. Ashworth, 24, Old River Road, Whitesburg – DUI (.138)
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued one traffic citation Saturday and one Sunday.
* Gregory Scott Orr, 19, Southern Pines – underage possession/consumption of alcohol and public indecency.
* Adam Ray Waller, 19, Eagle Village — underage possession/consumption of alcohol and criminal trespass.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* THE ISLANDS – A Play Station 3 and a Zune were reported stolen from a car.
* PACKINGHOUSE ROAD – A man said a strange male asked to use his phone, then attacked him, running away after stealing his cell phone.
* WENDY’S – A man struck a woman in the face, reports stated.
* COPPER BEECH TOWNHOUSES – A woman reported damage to a door after a party.
* UNIVERSITY PLAZA – A man said he argued with others, and someone shattered his windshield with a glass bottle.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* MAY ROAD – (Ellabell) A man reported the theft of copper wiring and a refrigerator.
* TEAL CIRCLE – (Statesboro) A woman called the sheriff’s department on a juvenile who retrieved a soccer ball from her property.
* LIVE OAK LOOP – (Ellabell) A man reported mobile home steps stolen.
* BIG BAY BOULRVARD – (Ellabell) A man said someone stole a stove and steps to a mobile home.
* JOHN HEATH ROAD – (Statesboro) A woman said she and a man argued after coming home from church.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* FRIDAY — Officers assisted seven motorists, responded to a drug complaint at Centennial Place, responded to a domestic dispute at the Russell Union and investigated one accident.
* SATURDAY — Officers issued two traffic warnings, assisted four motorists, responded to a drug complaint at Centennial Place, responded to a fight at Eagle Village and responded to two alarms.
* SUNDAY — Officers assisted four motorists, assisted another agency and responded to three alarms.
* EAGLE VILLAGE — A tail light was taken from a vehicle.
* HOLLIS BUILDING — A window was reported broken.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
* Crashes investigated – 11
* Fatalities reported – one.
* Seatbelt citations – five.
* Vehicle stops – 41.
* Speeding citations – eight.
* Seat belt warnings – three.
* Speeding warnings – nine.
* Total warnings – 24.
* Road checks – 14.
* Motorists assisted – two.
— Compiled by Holli Deal Bragg