Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Weekend arrests will be published Wednesday due to space limitations.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Holli Deal Bragg, 43, Brenda Road, Twin City – criminal trespass.
* Jared Andrew Woodrow, 17, Lydia Lane – disorderly conduct.
* Kenneth Alan Anderson, 59, Stilson-Leefield Road, Brooklet – theft by taking, criminal trespass.
* Gregory Jackson, 42, Oak Arms Drive, Newington – theft by taking.
* Phillip Silas Holmes, 34, Pike Road – probation violation.
* Olivia Marie D’Angelo, 22, Brampton Avenue – DUI (refused test), failure to maintain lane.
* Alexander James Whittington, 24, Langston Chapel Road – stalking.
* Samuel Lee Jones, 24, South Main Street – bench warrant.
* Jason Allen Keats, 41, Labre Drive, Savannah – DUI.
* Stanton Albert Pierce, 58, South Wynn Road – disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, simple battery.
* Joseph Ronald Karpinskey, 41, Westover Drive – reckless conduct, obstruction, disorderly conduct, discharging a firearm while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
* Robert Eugene Wallace Jr., 32, East Jones Avenue – endangering security interest.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
Troopers issued the following citations Friday – Sunday:
* DUI arrests – James Blake Nesmith,21, Muddy Lane, Brooklet – DUI (refused test).
* Seatbelt citations – three.
* Child restraint citations – none.
* Speeding citations – 11.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued 10 parking citations and 20 traffic citations over the weekend.
* Narciso Estrada, 19, Brooklet Plantation, Brooklet – littering, underage possession of alcohol.
* Pedro Alfredo Lopez, 19, Greenwood Avenue – open container, DUI, driving while unlicensed.
* John Bradley McGaughey, 20, Southern Pines — obstruction.
* Donna Elizabeth Faucett, 19, Crabapple Way, Powder Springs – possession of Schedule II drugs.
* Megan Sierra Hertel, Scott Place, Fort Riley, KS – underage possession of alcohol.
* David Edward Gruner, 19, 858 Fairwood Pointe SW, Acworth — possession of Schedule II drugs, possession of marijuana.
* Jashan Lavon Thomas, 20, Walthourville – marijuana possession.
* Leonard Marquis Sorrells, 21, Hughes Drive, Midway — possession of marijuana, DUI - refusal, open container in vehicle, headlight requirement.
* Robert Caleb Mergens, 23, Campus Club Apartments – public intoxication.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* Police incidents will be published Wednesday.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* DAWNE DRIVE – A man and woman argued because she was intoxicated and wanted to take their kids.
* FIVE CHOP ROAD – (Portal) A man reported his mail box was damaged.
* DOY NEWTON’S TRAILER PARK – (Clito) A woman called deputies because her boyfriend was at her home and she did not want him there, due to his threats to take her kids.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* Officers assisted four motorists, issued 12 traffic warnings, 10 parking citations, 20 traffic citations, responded to four alarms and one motor vehicle accident, and aided one sick person over the weekend.
* EAGLE VILLAGE — Textbooks were reported stolen.
* HENDERSON LIBRARY — A wallet was reportedly stolen.
* FOY ANNEX — A report was made for textbooks being stolen.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
Troopers reported the following activity over the weekend:
* Crashes investigated – eight.
* Fatalities reported – none.
* Total vehicle stops – 25.
* Seat belt warnings – two.
* Child restraint warnings – one.
* Speeding warnings – 10.
* Total warnings – 26.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed — three.
* Motorists assisted – one.
* Miles patrolled – 1,134.
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday — Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 14 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 14 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 21 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 26 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 29 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 24 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday –one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Saturday – two calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday –two calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – four calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — four calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday — two calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – seven calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — six calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – six calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – four calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – four calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – four calls.
* Claxton Police Department /Friday – one call.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — one call.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — three calls.
* Portal Police Department/Saturday – one call.
911 Fire Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Statesboro Fire Department/Friday – one call.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Saturday – no calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Sunday – three calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Friday – four calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Saturday — one call.
* Metter Fire Department/Saturday – one call.
* Metter Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
— Compiled by Holli Deal Bragg