Keep Statesboro Bulloch Beautiful is preparing for a recycling event that will be free to all Bulloch County residents.
Recycle Fest 2022 is set for 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Saturday at Mill Creek Park in partnership with Bulloch County Parks & Recreation.
The event showcases six vendors who will offer Bulloch County residents the opportunity to properly dispose of items in a safe and environmentally friendly way. Listed below are the vendors:
- Green Zone – Textile Recycling
- Greenrock/Boro Recycling – Household Glass, Plastics, and Metal Recycling
- Pittman Park United Methodist Church – Household Battery Recycling
- Georgia Power/Asplundh/Georgia Forestry Commission – Christmas Tree Recycling
- Ultra Shred Technologies – Paper Shred and Recycling
- Statesboro Police Department – Proper Medication Destruction
For a full list of accepted items vs. non-accepted items to bring to the event, visit the Keep Statesboro Bulloch Beautiful website.
The event will take place at Mill Creek Park in the parking lot closest to the back of the park.