Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Arrests Friday through Monday will be reported Wednesday.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Danthony Jabica Miles, 20, Stacey Avenue, Newington – theft by deception, theft by receiving stolen property.
* An Hong Doan, 22, Plankhouse Road, Savannah – public intoxication, probation violation.
* Michael Sherard Daniels, 22, Gilbert Avenue, Savannah – probation violation.
* Smantha Jean Wilkie, 43, Allenwood Drive – obstruction, disorderly conduct.
* Johnny Lanard Jenkins Jr., 28, Akins Circle, Brooklet – obstruction, simple battery, open container, possession/use of a drug related object.
* Ronnie O’Neal Cope, 29, Akins Circle, Brooklet – obstruction, possession/use of a drug related object, probation violation, open container.
* Stephen Alec Skinner, 19, Fairway Drive, Waynesboro – DUI under 21, reckless conduct, reckless driving, underage possession of alcohol, obstruction.
* Caleb Windon Wilson, 20, Peachtree Place, Millen – DUI under 21, underage possession of alcohol.
* Sammy Lee Cone Jr., 23, Hood Road – bench warrant, endangering security interest.
* Dustin Stephen Parish, 17, Thomas Village – no insurance, license plate with intent to conceal, false proof of insurance.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
Troopers issued the following citations Friday – Sunday:
* DUI arrests – none.
* Seatbelt citations – five.
* Child restraint citations – none.
* Speeding citations – 19.
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued 44 campus parking citations and 13 traffic citations Monday through Friday.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* Incidents occurring Friday through Monday will be published Wednesday.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* POSSUM TROT COURT – (Ellabell) Two women argued after one accused the other’s son of shooting a BB gun towards her house and shooting dogs in the neighborhood.
* MATTHEWS ROAD – (Statesboro) Deputies responded to a home where a man and woman were arguing over jealousy issues.
* HOOD LOOP – (Statesboro) Witnesses reported seeing people in a gray Dodge truck trying to steal metal. When deputies met with the suspects on Allenwood Drive, one suspect’s mother became unruly and belligerent, refusing to calm down and was arrested. The juvenile son, one of the suspects in the attempted metal theft, became unruly as well and cursed deputies. He was arrested, too.
* GA. 67 – (Statesboro) Someone ransacked a home and stole an air conditioner unit from outside.
* HAYDEN ROAD (Statesboro) Someone stole a Playstation 3 from a home.
* LEE STREET EXTENSION – (Brooklet) A man and woman argued over another woman and the man grabbed the victim by the arm.
* GA. 24 – (Statesboro) A man became irate after demanding to go inside his ex’s house to use the Internet, and she refused.
* ARCOLA ROAD – (Brooklet) Two men were arrested on drug and other charges after they abandoned their car and fled into some woods. Deputies found a marijuana pipe and open container of liquor in the car.
* PAMELA WAY – (Statesboro) A woman entered another woman’s home and struck her on the head. The victim said the offender was jealous over a man the victim was dating.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* Friday through Monday, officers assisted nine motorists, responded to three alarms, provided aid to a student locked in a building, and responded to two motor vehicle accidents.
* RECREATION ACTIVITY CENTER – Someone stole a set of keys. Also, a complainant reported a car had been "keyed." Two others reported automobile break-ins, but reports did not list what was taken.
* M.C. ANDERSON SPORTS COMPLEX – Someone reported a cell phone stolen.
* SWEETHEART CIRCLE — Officers found that 5 banners had been taken from the area.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
Troopers reported the following activity over the weekend:
* Crashes investigated – six.
* Fatalities reported – none.
* Total vehicle stops – 62.
* Seat belt warnings – two.
* Child restraint warnings – none.
* Speeding warnings – 15.
* Total warnings – 32.
* Wanted persons apprehended – none.
* Stolen vehicles recovered – none.
* Road checks performed — three.
* Motorists assisted – one.
* Miles patrolled – 1,365
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday—Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 24 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 16 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 20 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 27 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 25 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 21 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Saturday – no calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday – one call.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – three calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — six calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday – 11 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – 15 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 17 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – nine calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – two calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – two calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – four calls.
* Claxton Police Department /Friday – two calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — three calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — one call.
* Brooklet Police Department/Friday – two calls.
911 Fire Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Statesboro Fire Department/Friday – one call.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Saturday – five calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Friday – 12 calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Saturday — 11 calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Sunday — 12 calls.
* Metter Fire Department/Friday – two calls.
* Metter Fire Department/Saturday – seven calls.
* Metter Fire Department/Sunday – four calls.
* Claxton Fire Department/Friday – two calls.
* Claxton Fire Department/Sunday – two calls.
* Hagan Fire Department/Saturday – one call.
* Hagan Fire Department/Sunday – one call.
* Daisy Fire Department/Saturday – one call.
911 EMS Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Bulloch County EMS/Friday — one accident call and 17 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Saturday – one accident call and 14 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Sunday – one fire call and 15 medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Friday — two medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Saturday — three accident calls and seven medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Sunday – one medical call.
* Evans County EMS/Friday — four medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Saturday – two medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Sunday – seven medical calls.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Friday: five calls to Georgia Forestry, a call to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Bulloch Humane Enforcement, and three miscellaneous calls.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Saturday: three calls to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Air Transit, and two calls to Georgia Forestry.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Sunday: seven calls to Georgia Forestry, two calls to Bulloch County First Responders, and seven miscellaneous calls.
— compiled by Holli Deal Bragg