Note: All information included in this report is taken from law enforcement incident reports and arrest records, which are public records and available for review at any and all local law enforcement agencies. Not every arrest leads to a conviction. Guilt or innocence is determined by the court system.
Statesboro Police Arrests
* Melodi Ambrose Mansfield, 21, Ga. 67 – theft by shoplifting.
* Roby Myles Hersey, 20, Zellwood Drive, Brunswick – theft by shoplifting.
* Nicholas Tyler Chambliss, 19, Lee Street, Brunswick – theft by shoplifting.
* Stanley Joe Jones, 43, Pamela Way – criminal trespass.
* Exis Danielle Wright, 19, Wrightsboro Road, Augusta – driving with a suspended license, speeding.
* Michael James Harris, 26, Westerfield Road, Midway – driving with a suspended license, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, second offense DUI, obstruction.
* Deborah Monique Willis, 20, 54th Street, Savannah – driving with a suspended license.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Arrests
* Arrests Friday through Monday will be published Wednesday.
Georgia State Patrol Arrests
* Troopers issued 15 traffic violation citations Friday – Sunday.
* Tiffany Latrice Smith, 23, Cab Drive, Sylvania — DUI (,184)
* Dustin Tyler Collins, 22, C Street, Kingsport, Tenn. – DUI (.150)
Georgia Southern University Arrests
* Officers issued two traffic citations Saturday and one Sunday.
* Brian Lee Baines, 19, Bermuda Run – possession of marijuana.
* Ronald Dean Williams, 49, Sinkhole Road — theft by deception and theft by receiving stolen property.
* Michael Scott Muldoon, 19, Georgia Avenue — DUI and headlight requirements.
* Katherine Nicole Josey, 27, 27th Ave S.W., Ocala Fla. — DUI and passing in a no passing zone.
* Michael Henry Thomas, 19, The Garden District, was charged with DUI and stop sign violation.
* Grayson Coleman Kelly, 27, Brookhaven Lane, Young Harris — DUI.
Statesboro Police Incidents
* CITIZEN’S BANK – A woman tried cashing three suspicious checks, which were denied at the bank because they appeared fraudulent. She told police she received them for being a secret shopper, but later realized they must be fake and destroyed them.
* MADISON MEADOWS APARTMENTS – A GPS unit was stolen from a car.
* STATESBORO FLEA MARKET – Two women argued over a disagreement over money owed for booth rental and whether the booth tenant had a right to remove her own property from the premises.
* THE POINTE AT SOUTHERN – A tenant reported a PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 stolen.
* BUTLER HOMES/PINE STREET – An officer walking on patrol through the area heard someone yell “Police!” and a number of people scattered. The officer found a bag of white chalky substance in the area of the previous crowd that tested positive for crack cocaine.
* EL SOMBRERO/BUCKHEAD PLAZA – A woman said a man stalked her, and texted her in a harassing manner.
* THE POINTE AT SOUTHERN – A 1986 gray Chevrolet Silverado and a white Pontiac Grand Am were reported stolen.
* MIKE ANN DRIVE – A man said three of his car windows were shattered and a cell phone stolen.
* EAGLES LANDING – A man said he and his brother were taken to the hospital after falling through a window during a fight. The fight was due to one brother speaking rudely to a woman.
* CAMPUS CLUB APARTMENTS – A wallet and $900 were stolen from a car.
* STADIUM WALK – A man said a fight ensued when his ex-girlfriend showed up at his house while his current girlfriend was there. One woman struck him in the face he said.
* MCDONALD’S (Northside Drive East) A woman attacked another during a fight.
Bulloch Sheriff’s Incidents
* Sheriff’ s incidents occurring between Friday and Monday will be published Wednesday.
Georgia Southern University Incidents
* FRIDAY — Officers issued one traffic warning, assisted five motorists, responded to one alarm and investigated two accidents.
* FOY BUILDING — A guitar was reported stolen.
* PERFORMING ARTS CENTER — A wallet was reportedly taken from the center.
* SATURDAY — Officers assisted five motorists and responded to four alarms.
* SUNDAY — Officers issued one traffic citation, eight traffic warnings, assisted nine motorists and responded to two alarms.
* KENNEDY HALL — Several hats, X-Box and several games were stolen.
* UNIVERSITY VILLAS — A domestic dispute was reported.
* CENTENNIAL PLACE – Someone stole a video game.Another person reported the theft of an Xbox, games and a DVD.
* BRANNEN HALL – Someone stole a computer.
* EAGLE VILLAGE – Another computer was reported stolen. Also, a window was broken at Eagle Village.
Georgia State Patrol Incidents
* Troopers issued 41 warnings and investigated 15 crashes with two injuries over the weekend. Troopers also assisted four motorists and performed one road check.
911 Law Enforcement Reports
Central 911 Dispatchers issued the following calls Friday — Monday:
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Friday — 14 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 16 calls.
* Bulloch County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday — 20 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Friday – 31 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Saturday – 58 calls.
* Statesboro Police Department/Sunday – 34 calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – one call.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Friday – six calls.
* Georgia Southern University Police/Sunday – no calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Friday – six calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Saturday — two calls.
* Georgia State Patrol/Sunday – five calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – eight calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday — 17 calls.
* Candler County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – five calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Friday – no calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Saturday – four calls.
* Evans County Sheriff’s Department/Sunday – three calls.
* Claxton Police Department /Friday – two calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Saturday — no calls.
* Claxton Police Department/Sunday — no calls.
* Brooklet Police Department/Friday – one call.
* Brooklet Police Department/Saturday – three calls.
* Portal Police Department/Sunday – one call.
911 Fire Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Statesboro Fire Department/Friday – six calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Saturday – four calls.
* Statesboro Fire Department/Sunday – five calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Friday – six calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Saturday — two calls.
* Bulloch County Volunteer Firefighters/Sunday — five calls.
911 EMS Reports
Central 911 dispatchers issued the following calls Friday – Sunday:
* Bulloch County EMS/Friday — one accident call, one fire call and 22 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Saturday – two accident calls, two fire calls and 11 medical calls.
* Bulloch County EMS/Sunday – three accident calls, two fire calls and 19 medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Friday — two medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Saturday — one accident call and four medical calls.
* Candler County EMS/Sunday – three medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Friday — nine medical calls.
* Evans County EMS/Saturday – one accident call and one medical call.
* Evans County EMS/Sunday – six medical calls.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Friday – two calls to Georgia Forestry, two calls to Emanuel County 911, two calls to Bulloch County First Responders and a call to Screven county 911.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Saturday: three calls to Bulloch County First Responders.
* Central 911 dispatchers also routed the following calls Sunday: five calls to Bulloch County First Responders, a call to Air Evac, and a call to Emanuel County 911.
— Compiled by Holli Deal Bragg