Evans Sheriff's Arrests
* Salvador A. Rodriquez, 39, Danny Miller Trailer Park (Hagan)-expired tag, DUI of alcohol, failure to maintain lane, driving without a license.
* Abel Yanez Tapia, 33, North Statesboro Drive-driving without a license.
* Daniel Bautista Ramierz, 28, East Grove Lane (Pembroke)-driving without a license.
* Pablo Perez Rodriguez, 17, North Winnmere Road-driving without a license, giving false information to officers.
* James Stancil Watson, 48, North Rosemary Street-aggravated assault.
* William Daniel Mitchell, 40, North Caddie Green Road-simple battery.
* William Frederick Lacey, 35, Allene Circle (Reidsville)-deposit account fraud.
* Teresa A. Ehrman, 50, Hagan-hold for probation detention center.
Evans Sheriff's Incidents
* EDGAR HODGES ROAD-A man stated that someone stole a motor from his possession.
* BRADLEY LANE-A man said someone stole his gun out of his cousin's vehicle.
* NORTH BRIDGE STREET-A woman stated that someone stole her identity.
* WILTON THREAT ROAD-A woman said there was a small black car with a black male driving around the neighborhood after he pulled into her neighbor's drive.
* HIGHWAY 129-A complainant said her back door was wide open and things were strewn everywhere.
* MILTON GLISSON ROAD-A complainant reported two unwanted persons at their residence.
* HIGHWAY 280 EAST-A man said when he returned from military service his car had been vandalized and put in a junk yard.
* HIGHWAY 301 SOUTH-Someone reported seeing a reckless driver with a child standing in the front seat.
* HIGHWAY 301 SOUTH-A man said someone cut his fence at his business and believed someone to be inside.
* MOSLEY ROAD-A man reported loaning his ladder to someone who would not return it and later found it to be at the pawn shop.
* HILLSIDE DRIVE-A woman reported her own and several other mailboxes knocked down.
* TELLIE AKINS ROAD-A woman stated that someone went into her son's trailer and took some of his belongings.
* OLD DUBLIN ROAD-A woman stated that her boyfriend was hitting himself in the eye and told her he was going to make a police report saying she had hit him.
* HIGHWAY 280-A woman reported that her husband was not suppose to be at her house but had parked there and walked across the street instigating an argument with her grandfather.
* WHISPERING PINES-A woman said her landlord was at her residence harassing her.
Claxton Police Arrests
* Dorethea Lynn Eldred, 40, Jim Cannon Road-theft by shoplifting.
* James S. Watson, 48, Rosemary Street-aggravated assault, public intoxication.
Claxton Police Incidents
* WEST MAIN STREET-A man reported being cut on the back of his leg by another man.
* GALAXY FOODS-A manager stated that a woman came into the store and paid for most of her food then put a rack of ribs, Brunswick stew, cough syrup and Tyson chicken wings under her jacket in the shopping cart.
* GOODGE STREET-Someone reported that an unleashed dog came into her yard.