Sylvania Police Arrests
* Shonda Elaine Brown, 29, Davis Street—hit and run-failure to stop and render aid, false statements.
* Kindra Kalynn Lanier, 28, Cliponreka Road (Statesboro)—failure to appear for trial or court appearance.
* Jorge Cruz, 20, Buckhalter Road (Statesboro)—driving without a license-failure to obtain in 30 days, failure to obey police/peace officer, possession of open alcohol container, defective tires, DUI alcohol.
* Don Windell Wiggins, 45, Turkey Trail—forgery.
* Eli James Torrence, 19, Railroad Street—forgery.
Sylvania Police Incidents
* DAVIS STREET—After a woman lost control of her car and wrecked, she left the scene and told police her boyfriend took it and wrecked it. Later she was found at Rusty’s after leaving her children with a babysitter when she was suppose to return the incident. She said she was trying to find someone who could bond her out when she got arrested.
* SCREVEN MEMORIAL CEMETERY—A woman said someone took four solar panel snowflakes from her father’s grave.
* RUSTY’S—Someone was reported pumping $50.02 in gas then driving off without paying.
* NORTH ELM STREET—A woman said her phone was stolen when a man whose only first name she knew came to her house asking for a ride.
* WEST OGEECHEE STREET—A woman said she was assaulted in the Bi-Lo parking lot by another woman who was cursing and pulled her out of the car by her hair.
* HOLLY ROAD—After a complainant reported damage to his mailbox, a subject, stopped by police, was suspected to be involved in the damage to five different mailboxes.
* RIDGECREST DRIVE—Several mailboxes were found damaged.
* MOCK STREET—A man said he was assaulted after he refused to let the offender come to his house and wash clothes.
* PEARL STREET—During a delivery for Farmer’s Furniture, a man accidentally hit a telephone wire that caused damage to a couple boards on a house. The manager stated he would cover the damages.
* PINE STREET—A woman said someone entered her unlocked vehicle during the night and took a Gucci purse, power drill, $14, a debit card, and her klonopin pills.
* MOCK STREET—A woman noticed some things in her house misplaced and missing including two pistols.
* NEW STREET—A complainant said someone broke her side window and stole a television.
Screven Sheriff’s Arrests
* Alvin Chester Oliver, 18, Waynesboro Highway—burglary.
* Tiffany A. Jackson, 30, Kent Street (Statesboro)—battery/simple battery-family violence.
* Jeffery Stewart, 42, Newington Highway—theft by taking, criminal damage to property, 2nd degree, hold for Oliver PD.
* Jack Anthony Bragg, 31, Ogeechee Road—probation violation.
* Noah Quinn Pope, 17, Kenwood Trailer Park—possession of alcohol by person under 21.
* Dyshon Luther Howard, 29, Union Church Road—harassing phone calls.
* Melissa Ann Craun, 33, Westview Apartments—obstruction of officer.
* Ricky Jones, 43, Hatchard Mills Road (Alexander)—DUI of alcohol over .08 grams.
* Christopher Jenkins, 37, Highway 67 (Pembroke)—criminal trespass.
* April Marie Sims, 31, Bathedie Road (Blythe)—probation violation.
* Clifford Lee Williams, 29, Beaver Creek Drive—warrant served.
* Carlos Hernandez Sanchez, 51, Newton Trailer Park (Statesboro)—no license, failure to maintain lane.
* Stacey Lamont Shefton, 38, Clark Circle—DUI of alcohol.
* Collin Christopher Cail, 20, Effingham Highway—theft by receiving stolen property.
Screven Sheriff’s Incidents
* STATESBORO HIGHWAY—A man said over the last two months, he had tools and auto parts taken from his shop located on his property, totaling over $7000.
* DELL GOODALL HOUSE—Someone reported the gate at the front of the house was removed.
* INDUSTRIAL PARK ROAD—A man said wild dogs attacked his horse while it was inside a fenced area.
* SMITH LAKE ROAD (Girard)—A complainant said he and another man got into a verbal altercation when the complainant received a punch from the offender resulting in a swollen eye.
* COUNTRYSIDE DRIVE—A woman reported a physical altercation between her and an offender where she received marks on her face and neck.
* WATERS GROVE ROAD—A man reported his back door was pried open and a television and shotgun were stolen.
* BUCK CREEK ROAD—A woman reported a verbal dispute.
* BRYANS BRIDGE ROAD—A man said his tag decal was stolen.
* AMI KIDS—An employee reported his wallet stolen by two juveniles, one who distracted him while the other patted him on the back snatching the wallet.
* ROBERTS STREET—A man said his door was pried open, and several things stolen including a check book, gold timex watch, gold ring, sound system, laptop, deep fryer, window air conditioning unit, and other items.