By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Metter man electrocuted while working under house
Was an employee of Kennedy's Heating and Air
Placeholder Image

A Metter man was electrocuted Wednesday while working on an air conditioning system at a Neville Dairy Road home.

Ridge Holland, 22, of Metter, an employee of Kennedy's Heating and Air in Statesboro, was underneath a customer's home, working on a dehumidifier, when he was electrocuted, said Bulloch County Coroner Jake Futch.

The homeowner found Holland and performed CPR while another person called 911, Futch said. Bulloch County EMS arrived and continued CPR on the way to East Georgia Regional Medical Center, where medical staff also continued CPR, but a doctor pronounced Holland dead, Futch said.

No further details of the accident were available Thursday.

Sign up for the Herald's free e-newsletter