View Mobile Site

Local family suffers major loss after house fire; needs community help

A short in an electric blanket caused a fire that gutted a South Main Street home Saturday, but a man living in the home was able to get his sisters out without injury, thanks to an unidentified man who helped.

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

Subscribe to view this story. Subscriptions begin as low as $1.95.

Interested in viewing premium content?

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...